Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome to our newest member!

This is Tricia Mulhern, our newest member modeling a dress from her line Spruce Clothing. Although I've known Tricia for a while, when I finally saw her full collection at the One of a Kind show, I told her, "OK, you are now number one on my list of people I hope join Fresh Collective!" And so, she took the leap and joined up.

This line is going to be really popular! The cuts are flattering, cute, stylish and classic. The styles are just a bit funky and off-beat but not too much so, and wearable for everyday. You'll see embroidered details, like this bird shown here, and lots of retro influence too. And, as a serious bonus, Tricia is offering the rest of her Fall/Winter line at 40% off! The section is fully stocked right now, but the stuff won't last long at this price. Come on in and help welcome Tricia, by helping make room of her rack for the spring stuff she's working on (I can't wait to see it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment